Love, sadness, happiness
Everything happens in one class
That is... 1 Kasih...

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The war

Hey guys!
Latest updates here...

Okay, the girls and boys in our class are having a clash. Clash of titans, you can call it...

Girls fight against girls.. Girls fight against boys... Boys fight against girls... Boys fight against boys...

I guess you could call this 'form 1 life'?? Before that, I wanna ask, are you guys happy???? I don't know my answer. Please do not think I'm insulting you guys. Really, no offense...
Anyway, I guess this can be call as a history in our clasS?? Happy or Sad its up to you guys to decided anyway~ I'm just an announcer in this blog who annouce new stuffs here.

Someone who is not in SSM, which is our old friend, said "Why fight? You guys in SSM so gud.."
Though I can't announce who ^.^
But don't take it as an offense...

--

On 18 July 2009, there'll be an OPEN DAY, where your parents have to come and see the classteachers, which is Ms Kalaai, and get the report card. OMG!! Danger Danger!!! Maybe the teachers gonna complain!!!!!!!!!! Arrrhhhh!! Fire in the hole!!!!!!

--

i know that i have loved you ... at 6:24 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    SSM 1 Kasih Secrets~
    WARNING!!!!PRIVATE!!!!
    NO TEACHERS OR STUDENTS FROM OTHER CLASSES ALLOW!!!
    ONLY 1 KASIH STUDENTS OR YOU'LL BE CURSED FOR ETERNITY!!!

'hearing.the.music;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note

    [Someone beg... and have to belanja me eat ice-cream! ^^]