Monday, July 20, 2009
So far...
Okay, okay.. SO far I only know TOP 5!!!! Please congratulate the following students who get into TOP 5 :
1. Wong Yen Yen
2. Ho Keat Zhee
3. Chan Cheng Yew
4. Tan Xuan Yung
5. Oh Man Chin
--
For those who didn't manage to get TOP 5, well, try your best in the FINAL exam. Rest of others will be post next time since I don't know everyone results... ^.^ Bye!!
1. Wong Yen Yen
2. Ho Keat Zhee
3. Chan Cheng Yew
4. Tan Xuan Yung
5. Oh Man Chin
--
For those who didn't manage to get TOP 5, well, try your best in the FINAL exam. Rest of others will be post next time since I don't know everyone results... ^.^ Bye!!
i know that i have loved you ... at 6:23 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities


