Love, sadness, happiness
Everything happens in one class
That is... 1 Kasih...

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Exam Over!!

Okok.. I'm updated... WARNING TO GHOST AND MPH, NO FAKE NAMES ALLOW WHETHER U'RE IN 1K OR NOT... TO HELL TO YOU GUYS..
I'll find out more bout these idiotic morons identity.. Any infor, please contact me...

--

Exam is finally over..!

We change class.. 1K to the toppest floor!! Oh yeah!! But... its also the furthest of all class.... =.="

Instead of 2 stairs, we have to walk 3..... Imagine, carrying all those bags and walk 3 stairs tomorrow...
Hahax.. EVen Xuan Yung and me were out of breathe when we both went to toilet!

The latest trend of today games in 1K is... CHI KU PAK!!!! Lol.. The person who lost will have to get slaps or slap from their opponent..! Many boys play, and get slaps, especially GEORGE.. =-="

I think the winner in this game is....... Yen Yen!~ Cause she play a lot and slaps alot... [most got slap by her is GEORGE]

--

Okay, how's the new class? Worst, Average, Good??? Well, its cold... I GUESS..

Today someone, dono who, almost made our class have no electricity by opening the electric box at the back of the class.. =.=... Actually, I can't say the person name out... Cause this blog is not for containing person names that did idiotic stuffs.. Well, depends..

Anyway!!

The electricity were out [during lunch]

NO AIR,
NO WIND,
NO ELECTRICITY!!!
HOW DO WE SURVIVED!!?!??!!

Answer is... Uncle came to the recsued and fixed it just in time! *claps*

--

How was your results in the exam?

Lots of peoples fail, yeah I know.. But some manage to pass all and stil get scolded by parents... =-=... [that's me...]

Anyway, positions will be tell out later on in the future.. I guess..

That's all for today news... Have a nice sleep and please take note that, H1N1 is a terrible disease so becareful for now...

i know that i have loved you ... at 6:42 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    SSM 1 Kasih Secrets~
    WARNING!!!!PRIVATE!!!!
    NO TEACHERS OR STUDENTS FROM OTHER CLASSES ALLOW!!!
    ONLY 1 KASIH STUDENTS OR YOU'LL BE CURSED FOR ETERNITY!!!

'hearing.the.music;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note

    [Someone beg... and have to belanja me eat ice-cream! ^^]