Sunday, June 28, 2009
Announcement
Yo everyone!
New announcement!! ^.^
Please add an account of 1K and last year frens de..
Please ask from Ho Keat Zhee [keat1996zhee@hotmail.com] for the account...
I am gonna change this 1K link [URL] so that no intruders from other places will come and cause any troubles like 'ghost'!
If anyone know who is ghost, report it to me.. I'll beat the hell out of him/her...
--
Ms Kalaai is gonna pick some prefects from our class!! OMG!!!!
Her first picks are the monitor/assist, but since they rejected, so won't be them. I guess is >>> Cheng Yew and severals more I don't know...
Once everything is announce, I will post here the persons who are the monitors, assist, prefects!
So, who wants to be a prefect, please tell Ms Kalaai!!
--
New announcement!! ^.^
Please add an account of 1K and last year frens de..
Please ask from Ho Keat Zhee [keat1996zhee@hotmail.com] for the account...
I am gonna change this 1K link [URL] so that no intruders from other places will come and cause any troubles like 'ghost'!
If anyone know who is ghost, report it to me.. I'll beat the hell out of him/her...
--
Ms Kalaai is gonna pick some prefects from our class!! OMG!!!!
Her first picks are the monitor/assist, but since they rejected, so won't be them. I guess is >>> Cheng Yew and severals more I don't know...
Once everything is announce, I will post here the persons who are the monitors, assist, prefects!
So, who wants to be a prefect, please tell Ms Kalaai!!
--
i know that i have loved you ... at 3:17 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities


