Saturday, May 23, 2009
Yo
[Sorry, pics cant upload now..]
Haha, got one guy ask me for this web, but I wont say who.. He not from our class lar~ I accidentally say 'Go to hell.' =-="""" TOO SHOCK!! I mean, how can he know bout the blog? Den he say SOMEBODY personal message wrote bout tat... OH MAN CHIN.... ==
Today Nature Run tired ar.. 1st in form 1, 2, 3 is MAY ZEE!! YES!!! OUR CLASSMATES!!! Give a big clap please.. *claps*
And the other gals no lose to the 1Murni!! ^^
Me and Xuan Yung also very happi!!!!!! Eat ice-cream when back.
Me din make the signboard of PANTHER jatuh lar!! Ownself jatuh but saya dituduh oleh Yi Ru.. T________________________________________T
The unlucky ones are ::
1. SUN JAN TZEN
2. MUHAMMAD ZHARIF
Cos they both fell down. I saw Jan Tzen first cos he's walking back, not far from the starting point.. == Just 5 minutes he ledi fell down...
Den I saw Zharif sitting near the 'DANGER ZONE' [shaky bridge]..
---
Haha, got one guy ask me for this web, but I wont say who.. He not from our class lar~ I accidentally say 'Go to hell.' =-="""" TOO SHOCK!! I mean, how can he know bout the blog? Den he say SOMEBODY personal message wrote bout tat... OH MAN CHIN.... ==
Today Nature Run tired ar.. 1st in form 1, 2, 3 is MAY ZEE!! YES!!! OUR CLASSMATES!!! Give a big clap please.. *claps*
And the other gals no lose to the 1Murni!! ^^
Me and Xuan Yung also very happi!!!!!! Eat ice-cream when back.
Me din make the signboard of PANTHER jatuh lar!! Ownself jatuh but saya dituduh oleh Yi Ru.. T________________________________________T
The unlucky ones are ::
1. SUN JAN TZEN
2. MUHAMMAD ZHARIF
Cos they both fell down. I saw Jan Tzen first cos he's walking back, not far from the starting point.. == Just 5 minutes he ledi fell down...
Den I saw Zharif sitting near the 'DANGER ZONE' [shaky bridge]..
---
i know that i have loved you ... at 8:29 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities


