Sunday, May 17, 2009
Mission Impossible
Hey everyone!! Nothing much, but I'm gonna talk back bout the past in 1K, is that alright?? I won't wait for your answer cause I'll just answer for you...
Okay!!!!!
I don't know when, but it was when the teachers have to prepare for one event. [Either ENG or BM week] Juliet [Jenny] was chasing George for SOME reasons at the Dewan Kuliah. So the boys in 1K decided to hide him. The gals, well, watching. After all, this kind of entertainment can't be wasted right??
So everyone [most of it is boys] think, 'Where the hell do we HIDE GEORGE without GETTING SEEN??'
PICS :::
PIC 1 : What are they doing???
PIC 2 : SPOT GEORGE !!!
PIC 3 : OMG!! So terrer arh they all!! Team work!! PiKaChU!!!!
PIC 4 : Everyone, and I mean everyone!!! ACT NORMAL AS IF GEORGE DISSAPEARED INTO
THIN AIR!!
PIC 5 : "Where's George?" Jenny asked. Noticing George isn't here, she walk away~
PIC 6 : But George is actually in the same room with her~ =-='' Jenny saw but no chase~
Okay!!!!!
I don't know when, but it was when the teachers have to prepare for one event. [Either ENG or BM week] Juliet [Jenny] was chasing George for SOME reasons at the Dewan Kuliah. So the boys in 1K decided to hide him. The gals, well, watching. After all, this kind of entertainment can't be wasted right??
So everyone [most of it is boys] think, 'Where the hell do we HIDE GEORGE without GETTING SEEN??'
PICS :::
PIC 1 : What are they doing???
PIC 2 : SPOT GEORGE !!!
PIC 3 : OMG!! So terrer arh they all!! Team work!! PiKaChU!!!!
PIC 4 : Everyone, and I mean everyone!!! ACT NORMAL AS IF GEORGE DISSAPEARED INTO THIN AIR!!
PIC 5 : "Where's George?" Jenny asked. Noticing George isn't here, she walk away~
PIC 6 : But George is actually in the same room with her~ =-='' Jenny saw but no chase~--THE END--
i know that i have loved you ... at 2:55 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities


