Sunday, May 31, 2009
Long Long Long stories!!! TEACHER'S DAY!!!!
Okay! Last week Friday was Teacher's day.. 1K wanted to play water but den, one sir don't let : Mr Krishna... During the performances, we went up the stairs, but Mr Krishna halang us... I ask other class, THEY GOT PLAY WATER... T____T Only our class no play...
Before the performances they play ledi.. And then during the performances they din come cos playing water... =.=
So cham....
Why teachers only look at 1K??!!! Other classes le!? 1M during the performances playing in front of their EYES, also no scold...
Anyway, the cakes are wonderful! Thx to Amy!
And the snacks and choco brought by the gals and boys are terrificly finger-licking!!! YuMMy! Thx to the whole 1K!!
The spaghetti brought by Mei Chien is so yummY!!! Along with the sos~ ^^ The chickens brought by Sing Jie and Calvin is delicious~~ THX THX~!!
If i miss other ppls name, tell me please!!
We play 'THE AMAZING RACE'!
Well, only some lar.. Me got play~ So I'll write about my group while having the competitions, kay?? Sorry ar, I dono how u guys de competition went~
My group is :-
Alex Yee
Ms Kalaai
Lim Chung Wai
Ting Yaw Jun
Tan Xuan Yung
Ho Keat Zhee [ME!xD]
Other peoples that join from 1K :-
Chan Cheng Yew
Liew Mei Chien
Wong Yen Yen
Wong Wee Yian
Ling Xin Yin
[Anymore? Tell me!!]
Our first clue is : 'Find the first station.'
We all was thinking, where da hell is it? Then we decided to go to Tit Bits, along with ALL the groupS!! =.="
But the ans is wrong.. Is in Dewan Bunga Raya~ xD
So Ms Kalaai ran, I MEAN RAN!!! Then she stop. Call me and Xuan Yung fast go.. [If you guys ask where is Ting Yaw Jun AND Lim Chung Wai, they both dono dissapear to where liao.... =.=]
Then I ran lor.. Saw a group of ppls there holding water to drink. I dono what happen.. The guy gave me the bottle, and then Xuan Yung came. He call me to drink it, but don't swallowed. I was so exhausted from the running. Den I drink lots of water but din swallowed. He say "Okay, read this while the water in your mouth."
I was like this >>> O-O!!!
Xuan Yung beside me asking okay mah me.. I wanna say NO, but the water is JUST TOO MUCH in my mouth that I CANT SAY A WORD SO HOW DO YOU CALL ME TO SAY THE 'BETTY BOUGHT A BUTTER' STUFFS!!!! Luckily Ms Kalaai and Alex came when I just swallowed it... =-=""
Ms Kalaai drank it in her mouth, but not yet swallowed. And try to say the rhythm. YES! SHE CAN!! Den nid another person to do it too. So Alex do lor.. HAHA!! Very funny lar the way both of them say it!! I got the pics, but can't post now.. T___T
Then the guy gave us the next clue >>> "Mouth Exercising."
We all remember there's many ppls at the front of the senior library. So we went there.
There are 5 cups, I think.. And a ping-pong ball floating on top of the water. I was thinking, 'What now? Eat the ping-pong ball and drink the water?'
Den they tell us to blow the ball into each cup.
I raised my hand up and say "Can I??"
To me is simple.. xD!! Not boasting!!! Haha.. Why is it simple, I DON'T WANNA TELL!!!!!!!!!
So I blow lorr, one by one. I was still exhausted from all those running.. =.x
Den I blow until the final, Ms Kalaai was the most nervous... =="" She keep on telling me 'Slowly, Careful' Swt...
Xuan Yung i dono what she doing. Haha, can't see! As for my another team member, Alex, I also dono what he doing~ Cant see too!
Finally I blow all together.. Haha!!
We took the third clue >>> Eating eggs.
We went to Dewan Lilid. There, on the rock tables, was a bowl of TWO RAW EGGS... =-=... "I'M NOT GONNA EAT THAT!!!" I say. xD
I was wondering what should we do, if it wasn't Alex that say 'I do'
O-o
He gulp it in 3 seconds, no vomiting or watever. I almost fainted cos ITS DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fourth Clue >>> Adding Frustration [for teachers]
We ran around stupidly while the place is just in front of the senior library, AGAIN.. =.=
A guy gave us a 3x3 rubix..
If I not mistaken, that guy did 5x5 rubix!!! O-o!!
Den teacher twist and turn.. FOR HALF AN HOUR... Oh ya, finally Yaw Jun and Chung Wai appear out of nowhere.. ==
I scold them lor!!! When nid them they dono go where ledi!!! =.=
Then one team win liao, I think team 3, Cheng Yew's team~
Den the guy who gv us the rubix help us lorr...
Finally we done! We are the last with Cikgu Syafiq punya team. So must win his team!!!!!!!
We ran like hell, and I almost feLL at the staircase if I didn't jump!!!!
We ran to Dewan Lilid. And there, they prepare us the most headache activity.. We have to do a pose like elephants and turn 20 SMALL ROUNDS... I turn. After 15 rounds, I feel dizzy... At 20 I feel like everything is turning. What do they want us to do? Kill an elephant??
I do the 20 round jor, I stop close my eyes cos wanna regain my eye sight wat.. The ppls at there thought i want faint!! =.=
After I regain jor, I look at my team mates lor.. HEre they are :::
Yaw Jun>>>Fainted on the floor
Chung Wai>>>Fainted on the floor
Ms Kalaai>>> Almost fainted, if she din hold the table next to her.
Alex>>>Dono where, when I look around I don see him.. MIA, missing in action jor.. xD
Xuan Yung>>>Also dono where, MIA.. Missing in action...xD
Den I walk to the long tables with my team members lor.. The MIA back ledi! xD
Got a plate of seeds in a bowl with a chopsticks. Ms Kalaai try but cannot. SO i do first lorr.. Den I take 5 seeds out. But actually not ONE person take only, is WHOLE GROUP must take!!! O-o!!
Haha, while they taking seeds I taking pics!!
Now I noe why they call us be elephants.. == TO make us dizzy and then call us to take the tiny seeds.. SwT.. Kejamnya cara itu!
Xuan Yung keep on threating to kill her sister for not telling her bout all this! xD
Den done jor lor... We get number 5th and Cikgu Syafiq get 6th.. Muahahahahaxx!
Yay~ Xuan Yung belanja our group 100 plus.. [everyone except Alex and Ms Kalaai]
Den me and Xuan Yung go up lorr to class~
Our class become a shuffle meeting... =.= Music blaring everywhere and everyone shuffling.. I was wondering 'Is this my class or am I in a nightmare?'
Den after a while everyone go down. Me, Xuan Yung, May Zee go play musical chairs. Fun le~ But I lost in the first round~ xD
Won by >>> ??? [Dono who jor, tell me who ar..]
Second competition of muscical chairs!
I kick out at the 4th round.
Won by >>> ???
Wa, most terrer in our class who join musical chairs in HEE MAY ZEE and TAN XUAN YUNG and CHAN CHENG YEW!! The most longest in our class!!!! [If i miss, tell me! xD]
Den everything goes as plan.. Except for water fight.... Haizzz.. No war... T____T At least gt delicious foodS!
While I was passing the snacks to everyone in 1K at the canteen, a form 5 student [dono who lar, india] ask me, "Give me one snack!"
=.=
I say 'Can, 30sen one pack..' xD
Den continue passing lorr~
Yay~ Trick O Treat!~ xD
Do you guys like this year Teacher's Day or last year?
I can't decided to choose which, cos I kinda forgotten bout last year.. But I noe, that last year I'm happy, and this year I'm happy too! ^^
Except for the water fight part........ =.=
Before the performances they play ledi.. And then during the performances they din come cos playing water... =.=
So cham....
Why teachers only look at 1K??!!! Other classes le!? 1M during the performances playing in front of their EYES, also no scold...
Anyway, the cakes are wonderful! Thx to Amy!
And the snacks and choco brought by the gals and boys are terrificly finger-licking!!! YuMMy! Thx to the whole 1K!!
The spaghetti brought by Mei Chien is so yummY!!! Along with the sos~ ^^ The chickens brought by Sing Jie and Calvin is delicious~~ THX THX~!!
If i miss other ppls name, tell me please!!
We play 'THE AMAZING RACE'!
Well, only some lar.. Me got play~ So I'll write about my group while having the competitions, kay?? Sorry ar, I dono how u guys de competition went~
My group is :-
Alex Yee
Ms Kalaai
Lim Chung Wai
Ting Yaw Jun
Tan Xuan Yung
Ho Keat Zhee [ME!xD]
Other peoples that join from 1K :-
Chan Cheng Yew
Liew Mei Chien
Wong Yen Yen
Wong Wee Yian
Ling Xin Yin
[Anymore? Tell me!!]
Our first clue is : 'Find the first station.'
We all was thinking, where da hell is it? Then we decided to go to Tit Bits, along with ALL the groupS!! =.="
But the ans is wrong.. Is in Dewan Bunga Raya~ xD
So Ms Kalaai ran, I MEAN RAN!!! Then she stop. Call me and Xuan Yung fast go.. [If you guys ask where is Ting Yaw Jun AND Lim Chung Wai, they both dono dissapear to where liao.... =.=]
Then I ran lor.. Saw a group of ppls there holding water to drink. I dono what happen.. The guy gave me the bottle, and then Xuan Yung came. He call me to drink it, but don't swallowed. I was so exhausted from the running. Den I drink lots of water but din swallowed. He say "Okay, read this while the water in your mouth."
I was like this >>> O-O!!!
Xuan Yung beside me asking okay mah me.. I wanna say NO, but the water is JUST TOO MUCH in my mouth that I CANT SAY A WORD SO HOW DO YOU CALL ME TO SAY THE 'BETTY BOUGHT A BUTTER' STUFFS!!!! Luckily Ms Kalaai and Alex came when I just swallowed it... =-=""
Ms Kalaai drank it in her mouth, but not yet swallowed. And try to say the rhythm. YES! SHE CAN!! Den nid another person to do it too. So Alex do lor.. HAHA!! Very funny lar the way both of them say it!! I got the pics, but can't post now.. T___T
Then the guy gave us the next clue >>> "Mouth Exercising."
We all remember there's many ppls at the front of the senior library. So we went there.
There are 5 cups, I think.. And a ping-pong ball floating on top of the water. I was thinking, 'What now? Eat the ping-pong ball and drink the water?'
Den they tell us to blow the ball into each cup.
I raised my hand up and say "Can I??"
To me is simple.. xD!! Not boasting!!! Haha.. Why is it simple, I DON'T WANNA TELL!!!!!!!!!
So I blow lorr, one by one. I was still exhausted from all those running.. =.x
Den I blow until the final, Ms Kalaai was the most nervous... =="" She keep on telling me 'Slowly, Careful' Swt...
Xuan Yung i dono what she doing. Haha, can't see! As for my another team member, Alex, I also dono what he doing~ Cant see too!
Finally I blow all together.. Haha!!
We took the third clue >>> Eating eggs.
We went to Dewan Lilid. There, on the rock tables, was a bowl of TWO RAW EGGS... =-=... "I'M NOT GONNA EAT THAT!!!" I say. xD
I was wondering what should we do, if it wasn't Alex that say 'I do'
O-o
He gulp it in 3 seconds, no vomiting or watever. I almost fainted cos ITS DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fourth Clue >>> Adding Frustration [for teachers]
We ran around stupidly while the place is just in front of the senior library, AGAIN.. =.=
A guy gave us a 3x3 rubix..
If I not mistaken, that guy did 5x5 rubix!!! O-o!!
Den teacher twist and turn.. FOR HALF AN HOUR... Oh ya, finally Yaw Jun and Chung Wai appear out of nowhere.. ==
I scold them lor!!! When nid them they dono go where ledi!!! =.=
Then one team win liao, I think team 3, Cheng Yew's team~
Den the guy who gv us the rubix help us lorr...
Finally we done! We are the last with Cikgu Syafiq punya team. So must win his team!!!!!!!
We ran like hell, and I almost feLL at the staircase if I didn't jump!!!!
We ran to Dewan Lilid. And there, they prepare us the most headache activity.. We have to do a pose like elephants and turn 20 SMALL ROUNDS... I turn. After 15 rounds, I feel dizzy... At 20 I feel like everything is turning. What do they want us to do? Kill an elephant??
I do the 20 round jor, I stop close my eyes cos wanna regain my eye sight wat.. The ppls at there thought i want faint!! =.=
After I regain jor, I look at my team mates lor.. HEre they are :::
Yaw Jun>>>Fainted on the floor
Chung Wai>>>Fainted on the floor
Ms Kalaai>>> Almost fainted, if she din hold the table next to her.
Alex>>>Dono where, when I look around I don see him.. MIA, missing in action jor.. xD
Xuan Yung>>>Also dono where, MIA.. Missing in action...xD
Den I walk to the long tables with my team members lor.. The MIA back ledi! xD
Got a plate of seeds in a bowl with a chopsticks. Ms Kalaai try but cannot. SO i do first lorr.. Den I take 5 seeds out. But actually not ONE person take only, is WHOLE GROUP must take!!! O-o!!
Haha, while they taking seeds I taking pics!!
Now I noe why they call us be elephants.. == TO make us dizzy and then call us to take the tiny seeds.. SwT.. Kejamnya cara itu!
Xuan Yung keep on threating to kill her sister for not telling her bout all this! xD
Den done jor lor... We get number 5th and Cikgu Syafiq get 6th.. Muahahahahaxx!
Yay~ Xuan Yung belanja our group 100 plus.. [everyone except Alex and Ms Kalaai]
Den me and Xuan Yung go up lorr to class~
Our class become a shuffle meeting... =.= Music blaring everywhere and everyone shuffling.. I was wondering 'Is this my class or am I in a nightmare?'
Den after a while everyone go down. Me, Xuan Yung, May Zee go play musical chairs. Fun le~ But I lost in the first round~ xD
Won by >>> ??? [Dono who jor, tell me who ar..]
Second competition of muscical chairs!
I kick out at the 4th round.
Won by >>> ???
Wa, most terrer in our class who join musical chairs in HEE MAY ZEE and TAN XUAN YUNG and CHAN CHENG YEW!! The most longest in our class!!!! [If i miss, tell me! xD]
Den everything goes as plan.. Except for water fight.... Haizzz.. No war... T____T At least gt delicious foodS!
While I was passing the snacks to everyone in 1K at the canteen, a form 5 student [dono who lar, india] ask me, "Give me one snack!"
=.=
I say 'Can, 30sen one pack..' xD
Den continue passing lorr~
Yay~ Trick O Treat!~ xD
Do you guys like this year Teacher's Day or last year?
I can't decided to choose which, cos I kinda forgotten bout last year.. But I noe, that last year I'm happy, and this year I'm happy too! ^^
Except for the water fight part........ =.=
i know that i have loved you ... at 4:38 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities


