Love, sadness, happiness
Everything happens in one class
That is... 1 Kasih...

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dinosaur Land Sucks, but thanks to Friends, its FUN!!

The dinosaur land sucks like hell... ==... Childish toys everywhere.. And kindergarden kiddies are running here and there while we, SENIOR look really CHILDISH..... ITS C-H-I-L-D-I-S-H.... OmG... ==

If it wasn't most of us begged the teachers to give us go SHOPPING, I think I would have gone crazy thank to boredom...

Hehexx, now, charge to CHENG YEW'S SECRET!!!!

He wanna buy a present for a gal, and I won't say her name... He finally bought!! He ask so many peoples's opinion... =-=
Then I told him "Choose with your heart lar, don't always ask peoples..."
And it worked, thank God!!
Calvin more terrer... He buy you know what for a gal too... A love watch [He keep on saying is Wai Hong choose... So many reasons! ==], a medium sized bear and a necklace!!! [LoL... i thought the necklace is for asking the girl hand in marriage!!!! XD]

Then as for me....
==... Okok... Time to charge to my secrets.....
I bought a couple de keychain~ One give to someone ledi, and one more is wif me.. [I won't say who I give to!!! Cos I din say you guys!!!!] RuRuxx!~

Now, charge to Jan Tzen's secrets!!!
He ar... hehexx, happy lor~ Cos you guys know WHY lor~~ ^-^

As for 1Murni de boys, they all go eat in SUSHI KING!!! WALAU!!!!!!!! =-+""""

Then 3.oo p.m. lar~ We go back to our meeting place... Zzz... half an hour shopping only, no fair.. T___T So, RM2o...POOF!!! Habis semua dah!!

ARHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! DAMN SAD BUT DAMN HAPPY THX TO THE NAME OF 'FRIENDS'!!!

Notes... The pics in this stupid dinosaur trip will be post tomorrow, thank you....

i know that i have loved you ... at 7:31 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` here.waiting ;

    SSM 1 Kasih Secrets~
    WARNING!!!!PRIVATE!!!!
    NO TEACHERS OR STUDENTS FROM OTHER CLASSES ALLOW!!!
    ONLY 1 KASIH STUDENTS OR YOU'LL BE CURSED FOR ETERNITY!!!

'hearing.the.music;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note

    [Someone beg... and have to belanja me eat ice-cream! ^^]