Tuesday, May 19, 2009
BLAMERS? HELL!!!!
GRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........
The classroom door today pecah! Den teacher blame many peoples! The worst part is, Mr DOUGHLAS as us to write on a piece of paper, who do we THINK that do it.... HOW THE HELL CAN WE WRITE WHEN WE DONO!??!! This teacher SO CLEVER de...
THere's one teacher MORE clever de.. MS KALAAI... I told her "How can we write, teacher?? Means blame peoples only wat..."
Den guess what she say?
"YOU SHUT UP, DON KNOW ANYTHING DUN SAY!"
Okay, I'll shut up and watch how many peoples HATE her..... =-=........... When I'm trying to explain LOGICALLY...
I mean, if teachers want blame peoples, don't make us be the BLAMERS......
The classroom door today pecah! Den teacher blame many peoples! The worst part is, Mr DOUGHLAS as us to write on a piece of paper, who do we THINK that do it.... HOW THE HELL CAN WE WRITE WHEN WE DONO!??!! This teacher SO CLEVER de...
THere's one teacher MORE clever de.. MS KALAAI... I told her "How can we write, teacher?? Means blame peoples only wat..."
Den guess what she say?
"YOU SHUT UP, DON KNOW ANYTHING DUN SAY!"
Okay, I'll shut up and watch how many peoples HATE her..... =-=........... When I'm trying to explain LOGICALLY...
I mean, if teachers want blame peoples, don't make us be the BLAMERS......
i know that i have loved you ... at 7:03 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities


