Monday, May 25, 2009
ArGuE!!!! And 'XXX' reply message from me~
Okay...
George and Calvin kinda argue~ HmmM... Calvin start it first, by suddenly talking George mum~ So I guess its his wrong~
Well, he slammed his table onto the floor and throw the books down~ And he threw everything everywhere!!! The pencil box flew in front of KEVIN and in front of Cik Wahida... [Sej lesson]
Then he pick it up... =-=""
Next he call Wai Hong go toilet wif him.. O-o""
Lol.. the funny thing is, Zafi was sitting beside CALVIN.. And calvin was throwing stuffs left and right... But Zafi just sit down there and read his book!!!!! [Horrible History, if not mistaken]
I ask Zafi "You know what happen?" and he answer me "No, I reading book." O-O""
OMG... Calvin was throwing things, and those things ALMOST hit Zafi and he is still reading the book!!! Terrer right??? Hahaxx!
---
Who's 'xxx' in the chatbox...?
I don't think i wrote someone bad names or all those stuffs?? I wrote those which happen in OUR class.. Did I wrote bout euu??? Even if I say a bad word here, the baddest is the word 'stupid' which I use to refer to the teachers...
If I really wrote bad bout someone, just tel me... I wrote in the FIRST POST that if I wrote anything that is not suitable to be here, tel me.. But if it is, I'll tell you WHY... KaY? If you are from 1K, just tel me and don use such fake names...
If you not from 1K, shut up and zip it and SCRAM...
George and Calvin kinda argue~ HmmM... Calvin start it first, by suddenly talking George mum~ So I guess its his wrong~
Well, he slammed his table onto the floor and throw the books down~ And he threw everything everywhere!!! The pencil box flew in front of KEVIN and in front of Cik Wahida... [Sej lesson]
Then he pick it up... =-=""
Next he call Wai Hong go toilet wif him.. O-o""
Lol.. the funny thing is, Zafi was sitting beside CALVIN.. And calvin was throwing stuffs left and right... But Zafi just sit down there and read his book!!!!! [Horrible History, if not mistaken]
I ask Zafi "You know what happen?" and he answer me "No, I reading book." O-O""
OMG... Calvin was throwing things, and those things ALMOST hit Zafi and he is still reading the book!!! Terrer right??? Hahaxx!
---
Who's 'xxx' in the chatbox...?
I don't think i wrote someone bad names or all those stuffs?? I wrote those which happen in OUR class.. Did I wrote bout euu??? Even if I say a bad word here, the baddest is the word 'stupid' which I use to refer to the teachers...
If I really wrote bad bout someone, just tel me... I wrote in the FIRST POST that if I wrote anything that is not suitable to be here, tel me.. But if it is, I'll tell you WHY... KaY? If you are from 1K, just tel me and don use such fake names...
If you not from 1K, shut up and zip it and SCRAM...
i know that i have loved you ... at 5:58 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities


